Effective as of September 1, 2015
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with us through our Web Site or Row52 Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
Personal Data That You Provide Through the Web Site or Row52 Services: We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information. For example, we collect information when you create an account, save searches that you have conducted through the Row52 Services, participate in any interactive features of the Row52 Services, fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, e-mail address, telephone number and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Non-Identifiable Data: When you access or use the Row52 Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Row52 Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Web Site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Web Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies, including flash cookies, to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve our Web Site and the Row52 Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Web Site and/or the Row52 Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in connection with our Web Site and/or e-mails, and they help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an e-mail has been opened and acted upon.
Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the Web Site and help us analyze Web Site usage more accurately. For instance, our Web Site may set a cookie on your browser that allows you to access the Web Site without needing to remember and then enter a password more than once during a visit to the Web Site. However, these cookies are not required for the functionality of Web Site and you are not required to accept any cookies to use this Web Site. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on because they allow you to take advantage of some of the Web Site’s features.
Our Web Site also enables the use of the Adobe Flash Player. Adobe’s Flash Player is used by the vast majority of websites that offer video and other interactive content. By default, your use of the Adobe Flash Player generates “flash cookies” (also known as “persistent identification elements” or “local shared objects”). The Adobe Flash Player (and similar applications) use flash cookies to remember user settings, preferences and usage similar to the browser cookies referenced above. You can disable, delete and control the degree to which you accept flash cookies by accessing your Adobe Flash Player management tools directly through the settings manager for Adobe Flash, located here. If you do not allow flash cookies to take any disc space on your computer, you may not be able to take advantage of or participate in certain features on this Site.
Managing Cookies and Do Not Track: You can inform the web services with which the Web Site or Row52 Services integrate (such as social buttons, widgets, and other embedded features or content) that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits to be collected. Enabling “Do Not Track” in your web browser settings is an easy way to accomplish this. The “Do Not Track” browser setting is supported by recent versions of major browsers, including Firefox 5+, Internet Explorer 9+, Safari 5.1+, and Google Chrome. Please consult http://donottrack.us on how to enable this privacy setting on your browser. you can also change the way your browser handles cookies. already existing cookies can be deleted. please consult www.allaboutcookies.org on how to manage or delete cookies in your browser.
Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Web Site and Row52 Services, Row52 often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Row52 may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Row52 may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Row52 Services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
- Provide, maintain and improve the Row52 Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about services, offers, promotions and events offered by Row52 and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Web Site and the Row52 Services;
- Personalize and improve the Row52 Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
Row52 is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
Business Transfers. As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Row52, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases, technical development and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
Legal Requirements: Row52 may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Row52, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Web Site or Row52 Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
Our Web Site may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Web Site with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of certain features on our Web Site.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional e-mails from Row52 by following the instructions in those e-mails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND PRODUCTS
Row52 takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Web Site and Row52 Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail or messages sent to or from the Web Site or Row52 Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Row52 via the Internet.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION; CONTACTING ROW52
Account Information. You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you wish to deactivate your account, please e-mail us at email@example.com but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. we may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You may contact us as at: firstname.lastname@example.org.